The mission of mc2 is to multiply leadership by equipping leaders with analytical tools (ATOMs) for charting a course that transforms uncertainty and risk into decisive action and accomplishment of their goals.
Following are some example project areas and generic descriptions of services.
Here is a sample of the projects that I am or have worked on–these cover a variety of aerospace research & development as well as flight test and statistical consulting.
- Equator Aircraft Experimental Test Pilot
- Systems Engineering
- DoD Acquisition Program Support
- Market Info Group: Avionics Market Forecast
- Accident Investigation
- FOQA Strategy, Analysis, and Policy Implementation
Consulting solutions are highly flexible and adaptable, but I team with aerospace and aviation enterprise to equip leaders with analytical tools for effective leadership, problem solving, and decision making.
- Strategic Planning – chart a course with an intentional destination and measurable waypoints, whether your company vision needs clarification or your project or process needs definite scope.
- Accountable Execution – quantify progress with actionable intelligence and equip leaders with tools to execute real-time decision making in the presence of uncertainty.
- Model Validation – feedback processes and analysis of metrics to assess performance and quality control and empower organizational relationships for continued growth and improvement.
- Test & Evaluation – design, execution, and analysis of developmental test programs that leverage limited resources for optimal production of decision quality data.
Connect with mc2
Mark Jones Jr., Consultant & Experimental Test Pilot
Leave a voice mail: (615) 796-6FLY